Saudi Arabia girls WhatsApp No Girls for Friendship Reall Saudi girls

Saudi Arabia Girls WhatsApp No


Saudi arabia Girls Whatsapp



Name - Hanan
Country - Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Age - 18 year
Mobile No - +966718462110


Hanan is a beautiful Arabic Girls. She is 18 year old nature beauty girl. Hanan like to Friendship with Other country Boy. If any boy Want To Friendship with Hanan please Leave Your Whatsapp No In Comments Box. For Reall Friendship. Please boy Don't Spam in Comments. I have Unlimited Money But No love. Soo Now I need Love not Money. Only Interested Boy Contact Me Iam Waiting.


saudi arabia girls whatsapp no



Name - Fayh
Country - Jaddah Saudi Arabia
Age - 20 year
Mobile No - +966284105610


Hi Boys My Name is Fayh. iam Only 20year saudi arabia Girls. My Born Country Is Libnan, But Now We Live In Jaddah, Saudi Arabia. I like Friendship n Live Friendship Chat. If Any Boy Want to Chat With me. please Leave your Mobile No In Comments Box. Saudi Arabia boy Send Me Address For friendship. Iam Feel Soo Sad. please Don't Post Wrong Comments.

Read More